This seminar is an occasion for meeting and deepening, firstly for researchers who have already addressed the topic of fraternity. Students and interested public may attend the meetings upon registration.
1. Philosophy and Culture of Fraternity
2. Democracy and Participation
3. Friendship, Fraternity and Community: as concepts and practices in international relations
4. Fraternity, Law Science and Justice: a relational prospective
5. Fraternity and Constitution
To present a paper:
- Requests (presenting an abstract) must arrive by 15 October 2012. The abstract may be submitted in English, Italian, French, Spanish or Portuguese. It may contain up to 300 words. If a biography is included this will not be included in the word count.
- Applications will be answered by 15 November 2012.
- Applicants whose abstracts have been approved will hand in a complete text by 15 February 2013.
Deadline for submissions of presenters and auditors: (20 February 2013 (registration form).