Cultural, racial, religious and generational differences disappear in this mosaic of humanity made one family by a common desire to live out the Golden Rule “Do to others as you would want done to you”.
In a variety of settings, with different programs, the summer Mariapolis is an occasion to gather with many where listening and the gift of self gives way to open dialogue, basis for our relationships.
This year Mariapolises will be held in
- Florida (Brooksville) – May 23 – 26
- Virginia (Harrisonburg) – June 25 – 29
- California (Oakhurst) – June 28 – July 1
- Texas (Austin) – July 3 – 6
- New York (Luminosa, Hyde Park) – July 10 – 13
- Indiana (Valparaiso) – July 11 – 15
Other locations with details to follow: Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Canada