This year’s theme: The Eucharist in a Communitarian Spirituality
Thursday, July 9 (7:00 PM after supper) to Monday, July 13 (after lunch)
at beautiful Valparaiso University – Valparaiso, IN
- The program will start on Friday, July 10 at 9 am
- Registration opens at 7:00 pm on Thursday, July 9.
- The program concludes after lunch on Monday, July 13.
- The Mariapolis Program includes presentations and experiences on living the spirituality of unity in everyday life, singing and artistic presentations, outdoor activities, small group sharing, daily Roman Catholic Mass.
- Nursery facilities for children under 3.
- Children and teens follow a parallel program which allows them to participate fully in the Mariapolis. Participants under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or an adult. If a child attends without a parent, a consent form with the signature of one parent MUST be presented before/at the check-in time. Please contact the Focolare Center for a copy of the consent form.
- We strongly encourage participants to stay for the entire Mariapolis in order to fully benefit from the experience.
- Please note that Early Bird Special registration must be postmarked (or completed on line) by June 25th.
- The University has a “no smoking and a no-alcohol on campus” policy.
- Priests should bring their own alb and stole for concelebration.
- Musicians should bring their instruments (An open mic session will be held on Sunday following the picnic for those who would like to perform.)
- Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Find out more Information and Register here!
See you Soon!