Here are some of the topics to be discussed and experimented with the youth, participants and businessmen/women of the EoC, during the Summer School:
- Is economy of communion possible? Experiences of entrepreneurs from all over the world.
- Is man really an homo oeconomicus? If not, what has changed in economic and corporate practices?
- Activity and generativity: keys to building a new economy.
- Experiences of companies that have invented new business modes.
- The courage to change dominant convictions and practices.
- What can we do personalise the changes we desire?
The programme will include dissertations of Professors from various European universities and Sophia University Institute (Loppiano-Florence), along with businessmen/women of the EoC worldwide, entrepreneurial workshops, research, communication and social innovation..