Join us for
Work-ation = working in Mariapolis Luminosa on one of our projects and developments and enjoy a mini vacation during your leisure.
You and your family are invited to come help us in projects and developments of the little city: painting, weeding, cleaning, landscaping,…etc., working a minimum of 20 to 30 hours per week at a task that interests you.
Then during your leisure time enjoy the gorgeous nearby surrounding Hudson valley getaways: lakes, parks, mansions, wineries, museums,…etc.
- Come for 1 week or more
- Free accommodations (lodging is setup so that you and your family can prepare your meals. You are responsible to pay for groceries, transportation and other expenses)
Transportation – you are encouraged to bring your car or be ready to rent one for your excursions. If these 2 options are not possible, we can look at alternatives and see what’s possible.
See the links below for information on surrounding sites:
What to see and do:
- The Mills Mansion
- The Culinary Institute of America
- Staatsburgh State Historic Site
- Explore Bannerman Castle
- FDR Home Library Museum
- Eleanor Roosevelt Val-Kill
- Rhinebeck Farmers Market
- Vanderbilt Mansion Hyde Park
- Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome
- Dutchess County Travel Sites
- The Bardavon Theater
- Fisher Performing Arts Center
- Beacon Corn Festival
- Free Lawn Concerts
- Hudson Valley Garden Fair
- Hudson Valley Bike Rides
- RiverWinds Gallery
- Historic Modern Poster Art
- Dutchess County Business Expo
- St. James Historic Graveyard Tours
- Beacon Pumpkin Festival
- The Met Live at the Bardavon
- Hudson Valley Arts Festival
- Farm Fresh Rail Tours
- Dutchess County Farm Fresh
- Vanderbilt Mansion Garden Tours
- The Hudson Valley Wine Food Festival
To find out more and sign up, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 845-229-0230 ext 127. Please be patient as we continue to modify this possibility.
Note: links on this page take you to outside third party websites. We are not responsible for their content.