Tree or Thermometer of Love
How these work (all materials included):
- Cut out the Cube of Love (or use your own),
- Roll it every morning, starting on the first Sunday of Advent,
- Paste the side that you rolled on your tree (or do in evening after sharing),
- Throughout the day, try to do many acts of love, by remembering to put into practice in a special way the side of the cube that you rolled that morning,
- In the evening, share with your family how the day went, keeping a little journal of your experiences.
The script, scenes and parts for a Nativity play written by Susan Gately