Rules for leaving a comment
- If you wish to leave a comment please be aware that what is written online can be read by anyone. Here are some common-sense rules for your active and respectful participation:
- Your comments represent your personal opinion and point of view. Therefore it is appropriate for you to sign your comment using your first and last name. Comments that are signed with nicknames or pseudonyms will be removed.
- Messages or letters sent to individual persons will not be published. You are advised in such cases to use email.
- A wholesome and respectful exchange of opinions is encouraged. Defamatory, violent, offensive or vulgar comments will be removed.
- Comments that violate trademarks, patents and patents under copyright, or that may disseminate personal data will be removed.
- Comments that contain publicity or are commercially motivated will be removed.